Wednesday 20 July 2016

Friday Book Club in Noida | Actor Unveiled Initiative



Picking up a book, lying on my stomach with a bowl of popcorn or namkeen - is what I need to get back to the most relaxed and beautiful time of my life. Till today, this one activity is what I need when I want to disconnect from the world and create something new.

What's around us is the World created by us but imagine getting into someone's World, as a mere spectator but getting involved in all the aspects of that world!

We are a nosy bunch of people, who love to get into other’s stories. 

So, I invite you this Friday and every Friday to have the privilege of entering the Worlds of renowned Hindi/English writers, to have the simple pleasure of reading a story and knowing more about new characters. Also, after reading the story, we can chat, gossip; discuss the lives and characters of the story, which we enjoy the most.


So for the simple joy and pleasure of reading and celebrating life stories, I invite you to our Friday Book Club for an enriching live reading of a story and discussion with mandatory chai - mathi

No comments:

Post a Comment